Taking place on Wednesday 30 June, 10.00 – 11.30.
Slovak – Danish online event on a topic How to drive ambitious building sector policies – lessons learnt from Denmark.
The evet will be held in English language, the translation into Slovak will unfortunately not be provided.
For participation, please register on this link https://bit.ly/3gRAdrp
WHY THIS TOPIC
Being ambitious in green economy is worth it, showcases the example of Denmark. After the economic crisis in the 1970s, the country decided to shift its dependency on fossil fuels towards ambitious green economy and succeeded to decouple economy growth from increase in energy consumption by focusing on energy efficiency. The criteria for building renovation and construction were set high and Denmark is now one of the European countries with ambitious certificate system, excellent participation processes and the leader in sustainability in the construction sector.
The European countries are now preparing for the upcoming Renovation wave and Recovery plans implementation. How can Slovakia learn from Denmark? And what is needed to enforce more ambitious building renovation policies in Slovakia?
AGENDA AND PANEL SPEAKERS
- Norbert Kurilla, Advisor to the President of the Slovak Republic
- Katarína Nikodemová, Director, Buildings for the Future
- Charlotte Gjedde, Head of Partnerships (Energy Efficiency) at State of Green Denmark
- Katrine Bjerre M. Eriksen, Managing Director, Synergi Denmark
- Pavol Kukura, Head of Board, Slovak Green Building Council
Peter Robl, Head of Board, Buildings for the Future